- Process your personal data in a limited way, using only the data necessary for the purposes for which they were submitted;
- Ask for your explicit consent, if needed, for the processing of your personal data;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Refrain from passing on personal data to other parties, unless it is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- To make you aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point these out to you, and to respect these rights.
Processing of Personal Data for our Customers and Suppliers
The personal data of customers and suppliers are processed by Van Abeelen for the following purpose (s):
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication regarding contract work and orders and/or invitations;
- Executing or issuing an order.
The basis for such personal data is:
- The agreed contract or order.
For the above purpose (s) Van Abeelen may request that you submit the following personal:
- First name;
- Middle name;
- (Business) Phone number;
- (Business) Email Address;
Your personal data will be stored by Van Abeelen for the purposes of processing the above, for the following period:
- During the term of the contractual agreement, then storage for 7 years solely within the financial administration.
Would you like to know more?
Of course! Call +31(0)161 230 052 or fill in the contact form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.